Mimuro & Nasurin (noizi) = +400FP (art and moon viewing bonus)
+ Normal Fullbody CG (2x45OG) = 9OOG
+ Mid Level BG = 15OG
+ Event Bonus = 1OOG
Name: Mimuro Kotori
Species: Swan Hybrid
Height/Weight: 5'8" / Unspecified
Birthday: Winter 14th
Loved Gifts: Anything chocolate♥ His face reddens, "WH-- y-you didn't need to get this for me..."Liked Gifts: Flowers, Coffee, Tea♪ A grin stretches across his face, "f-for me? This is an unexpected, but pleasant surprise..!"Disliked Gifts: Scrap ores, Eggs, Shriveled Crops✖ He eyes the 'gift' warily, "Uh.. H-how.. thought..ful...??"Hated Gifts: Garbage, Shellfish☠ He seems hesitant to even touch it, "u-um..."
- Introverted: Mimuro prefers to keep to himself than go out of his way to talk to people, not that he minds. His own thoughts relax him as talking and keeping up with a conversation with someone for too long tires him out quickly. He also has a tendency to over think things when he talks to others; nitpicking at their words, somehow accidentally twisting the situation around that it something somehow becomes his fault. However, he's trying to work on being a bit more outgoing and spontaneous.
- Cautious: He's not too much a fighter and would rather like to lay low and out of trouble (unless someone drags him along--who knows.) If he ever gets stirred up in anything, his best tactic would be to play defensive and make a quick escape before things get too messy; fight or flight, you could say. His wariness usually ends up in him stuttering a lot when he talks to others. The more he gets to know you though, the stuttering diminishes and he speaks more casually with you.
- Selfless: He puts others over himself very much often, sometimes a little too much that he might forget what he was doing originally. Mimuro thinks that it does more worth to do things for others than for yourself, though to a point that it might be unhealthy for himself or maybe even get wound up in some trouble. His selflessness and determination to help others no matter the situation leaves him to be quite naive.
- Naive: In addition to his drive to help whoever he can, may it be for someone good or bad, Mimuro has also been sheltered for a majority of his young life. This led him to be quite disillusioned about the outside world from beyond the things he have read in books and whatnot that his parents would provide or tell him. As a result, It's quite easy to take advantage of him.
- Nature-Nerd: When he likes to have some time for himself, Mimuro usually goes out into open nature for nature-jogs and takes the time to intake the earth around him. He likes to study the different kinds of plants that grow out in the woods and the examine the medical purposes behind them. He also enjoys scenery-gazing and flower picking because the different variety of flowers out in the world fascinate him to no end.
Mimuro lived a fairly simple life as a lone child in a small family. His parents would constantly shelter him and baby him--even to the extent of being a little overbearing-- it kept him naive and unaware of the reality of the outside world. On the rare occasions that his parents would actually let him out, he was constantly harassed for being a hybrid by bullies who were a group of no-good doing humans--having his wings tugged at, feathers pulled out, "are these even real? what a freak!" With that being his only experience with humans at such a young age, it left him scarred and terrified of them for a majority of his youth. As a consequence, Mimuro would have a tendency to avoid them and be somewhat prejudice to humans. Whenever confronted by humans, he immediately becomes nervous and has a hard time trying to catch his words. Wanting to distance himself from people, he goes out into nature to find solace. Going out into nature so much, he found himself fascinated by the environment and studied the plants around him.
After his childhood passed and a need to breakaway from his overbearing parents, he took an interest in the medical field and moved out to became a nurse at Lucine Island. Meeting the new people there, he eventually warmed up to some of the humans and overcame most of his nearly crippling fear of them. Though, some certain actions or words may have a tendency to trigger him about his past, so sadly he still bears a mild fear of humans. Even though Mimuro was passionate about his studies, he felt he wasn't prepared nor adequate to take on a job such as a full-time nurse, since medical plant studying was a mere hobby for him rather than a dream and quit his job. Abandoning his job, he found himself with nothing to do and needed a fresh start at life again. Upon receiving the offer to move to Toffee Town, it seemed like the perfect time and opportunity to make his restart.
(Updated January 15, 2O16; Year 1, Winter)
A whole year has nearly passed for the hybrid and it was about time for a change of pace for him. Being an inn worker at the Almond Inn was definitely fun, having to see and meet the new faces that would pass through Toffee Town every changing season. However, he felt this wasn't gratifying enough in a way sense, how could he really contribute more to the little town? Luck found his way as the local post office was then hiring for new postman. A sparkle in his eyes and a look of determination, this was definitely a way he could involve himself more! Immediately taking up the job, thus he began a new path!
- Has a weakness for chocolate.
- Allergic to shellfish.
- Has a love-hate relationship with bugs.
- If you give him an egg as gift, he'll think you're making fun of him for being part bird.
Script or Lit. is fine; in the chats, Skype, Notes, Google Docs, Twitter RP is fine. (I'm willing to try different methods if what I'm doing is what you're not used to!)